- Rising adoption of mobility across different industries is increasing the demand for unified communication solutions
- Early adoption of advanced technologies in North America makes it leading region in the unified communication market
ALBANY, NY, June 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global unified communication market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031, notes and assessment by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
The TMR study provides panoramic view of the global unified communication market. Hence, it sheds light on major factors influencing the market growth including the growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities. Moreover, it enlightens readers on the unified communications market trends.
Companies operating in different industry verticals are inclining toward the adoption of mobility in order to decrease administrative costs. This aside, these enterprises are increasing the incorporation of social businesses in order to achieve effectual marketing and customer integration. These factors are resulting into unified communications growth, which in turn, is generating profitable prospects in the unified communication market. Hence, the unified communications market share is estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 187.6 Bn by 2031.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=201
Unified Communication Market: Key Findings
- Players in the unified communication solution market are focusing on the development of an ecosystem in order to integrate a wide range of workplace communication systems including voice calling, video conferencing, content sharing, instant messaging, and presence information into a solitary, streamlined interface. These efforts are resulting in boosting the productivity and user experience of these interfaces, state analysts at TMR.
- The conventional communication equipment is expected to be replaced by unified communication systems in the upcoming years as companies are focusing on strengthening their knowledge sharing capabilities as well as boosting their productivity. This factor, in turn, is expected to lead to revenue-generation opportunities in the global unified communication market.
- The popularity of cloud-based unified communication (UCaaS) is being increasing in the recent years owing to its ability to offer flexibility to connect from any location as well as time. Moreover, this technology allows employees to team up with each other using any internet-connected device that can advance the efficiency and productivity of employees.
- Companies operating in the global unified communication market are using the strategy of acquisition in order to integrate next-gen solutions to their existing systems. These strategies are also helping enterprises to expand their regional reach as well as a customer base, notes a TMR assessment on the unified communication market.
Request Sample Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=201
Unified Communication Market: Growth Boosters
- Increase in the adoption of cloud-based technologies across varied industry verticals is boosting the demand for unified communications
- Surge in the social business integration is fueling the sales opportunities in the unified communication market
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=201
Unified Communication Market: Regional Analysis
- The unified communication market is estimated to attract promising growth opportunities in North America owing to many factors including a rise in the technological advancements increased to the connected cloud technology, use of interfaces, and surge in the acceptance of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) by the regional populace
- The Asia Pacific unified communication market is prognosticated to expand at rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in the use of next-gen technologies in several regional nations including China and India. Moreover, increasing investments in the infrastructure developments and growing efforts of regional governments in order to develop digital infrastructure is propelling the Asia Pacific market.
Make an Enquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=201
Unified Communication Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- ALE International
- 8X8, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Fuze, Inc.
- Dialpad Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Mitel Networks Corp.
- Verizon, Vidyo, Inc.
- RingCentral, Inc.
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Unified Communication Market Segmentation
- Unified Messaging
- IP Telephony
- Collaboration Platforms and Applications
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- IT & Telecom
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Others (Logistics & Transportation, Hospitality, Media & Entertainment, etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest IT & Telecom Market Research Reports by TMR:
Cloud-based Contact Center Market- Cloud Based Contact Center Market to surpass US$ 131 Trn by 2031
Cloud Workload Protection Platform [CWPP] Market- The global cloud workload protection platform (CWPP) market is estimated to exceed value of $22 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~25% during the forecast period
Telecommunication Market- Telecommunication market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5% from 2020 to 2030
Managed Security Services Market- Managed Security Services Market is expected to reach $53.22 by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2022 to 2031
Artificial Intelligence Market- Artificial intelligence market is expected to advance at an explosive CAGR of 29% during the assessment period.
Online Project Management Software Market- Online Project Management Software Market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 11.7 Bn by 2031.
Video Analytics Market- Video Analytics Market is expected to surpass the value of $37.85 Bn by 2031, It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 21.3% from 2022 to 2031
Digital Experience Monitoring [DEM] Market- Digital Experience Monitoring Market size is expected to reach $6.53 Bn by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a company that provides global industry analysis reports and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research