DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mortuary Equipment Global Market Report 2022: Featuring Key Players Ferno-Washington, Mortech Manufacturing, Span Surgical & Others – ResearchAndMarkets.comThe “Mortuary Equipment Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global mortuary equipment market is expected to grow from $0.88 billion in 2021 to $0.95 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8%. The mortuary equipment market is expected to grow to $1.25 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 7.0%.
North America was the largest region in the mortuary equipment market in 2020. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in mortuary equipment market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The increasing mortality rates are expected to propel the growth of the mortuary equipment market going forward. The rate of mortality, commonly known as the death rate, is a measure of the number of deaths in a certain location or period. As the death rate rises, so does the demand for mortuary equipment as body bags, mortuary stretchers, lifting carts, mortuary washing units, and autopsy tables, which are used to preserve and store dead people also increases.
For instance, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report, the 2020 death rate in the United States climbed 15.9% from 2019 to 2020, from 715.2 deaths per 100,000 individuals to 828.7 deaths per 100,000 individuals. Therefore, the increasing mortality rates drive the growth of the mortuary equipment market.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the mortuary equipment market. Technological advancements made funeral planning more accessible and more flexible by providing eco-friendly burials, funeral service webcasting, online obituaries, and headstone technology.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Mortuary Equipment Market Characteristics
3. Mortuary Equipment Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Mortuary Equipment
5. Mortuary Equipment Market Size And Growth
5.1. Global Mortuary Equipment Historic Market, 2016-2021, $Billion
5.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
5.1.2. Restraints On The Market
5.2. Global Mortuary Equipment Forecast Market, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $Billion
5.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
5.2.2. Restraints On the Market
6. Mortuary Equipment Market Segmentation
6.1. Global Mortuary Equipment Market, Segmentation By Product Type
Refrigerators And Freezers
Autopsy And Dissection Tables
6.2. Global Mortuary Equipment Market, Segmentation By Application
6.3. Global Mortuary Equipment Market, Segmentation By End User
7. Mortuary Equipment Market Regional And Country Analysis
7.1. Global Mortuary Equipment Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $1 Billion
7.2. Global Mortuary Equipment Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $1 Billion
8. Asia-Pacific Mortuary Equipment Market
9. China Mortuary Equipment Market
10. India Mortuary Equipment Market
11. Japan Mortuary Equipment Market
12. Australia Mortuary Equipment Market
13. Indonesia Mortuary Equipment Market
14. South Korea Mortuary Equipment Market
15. Western Europe Mortuary Equipment Market
16. UK Mortuary Equipment Market
17. Germany Mortuary Equipment Market
18. France Mortuary Equipment Market
19. Eastern Europe Mortuary Equipment Market
20. Russia Mortuary Equipment Market
21. North America Mortuary Equipment Market
22. USA Mortuary Equipment Market
23. South America Mortuary Equipment Market
24. Brazil Mortuary Equipment Market
25. Middle East Mortuary Equipment Market
26. Africa Mortuary Equipment Market
27. Mortuary Equipment Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Mortuary Equipment Market
29. Mortuary Equipment Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Mortech Manufacturing Inc.
Kugel Medical GmbH & Co. KG
SM Scientific Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Barber of Sheffield
CF di Ciro Fiocchetti & C. snc
Mortuary Lift Company
Span Surgical Co.
Thalheimer Kuhlung GmbH & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y2ktq3