The global inflatable tents market has forecast to register year-on-year growth of 7.6%, reaching a value of about US$ 969 Mn by the end of 2022.
Inflatable tents have seen a surge in popularity in recent years, growing primarily to military and commercial applications. The inflatable tent market is expected to exceed US$ 750 million in 2019, with a 7.5% year on year revenue growth.
According to a new Future Market Insights intelligence study, the majority of the growth in the inflatable tents landscape will remain concentrated in developed markets, specifically the United States and Western Europe. According to the report, the inflatable tents landscape in Asia Pacific is on the verge of discovering a promising growth scenario in the coming years.
Download SampleCopy @
North America & Europe Make up for most of the Revenue in Inflatable Tents Landscape
The United States is the largest revenue generator in the global inflatable tents landscape, with over a million US-based families camping each year in recent years. On the other hand, Europe has a large millennial population that frequently plans adventure tours and camping activities, which directly encourages sales of gear like inflatable tents.
North America currently accounts for just under one-third of global revenue, which can be attributed to the growing application base in military and adventure tourism. In contrast, rising demand for inflatable tents for personal use is shaping the European market.
Segmental Analysis of Inflatable Tents Landscape
• Based on the type of inflatable tents, self-erecting tents that are currently covering the most of market revenue share, continue to enjoy higher sales owing to their high convenience quotient. Hybrid tents on the flipside represent a lower value share in inflatable tents market.
• On the basis of shape of inflatable tents, dome shaped tents continue to dominate over the coming years. However, tunnel shaped inflatable tents are likely to represent a higher incremental opportunity.
• By end use of inflatable tents, military holds more than 50% share of the total market value at present, which is primarily driven by storage and medical applications that attract substantial revenue to the military segment. An equal incremental opportunity is projected for both segments, ie military and personal by 2020.
Ask an analyst@
Key Insights Drawn from Competitive Landscape Analysis of Inflatable Tents Market
The global market for inflatable tents is a highly fragmented competitive landscape governed by a large number of small players, accounting for the lion’s share in the total revenue. The Tier 1 players include both private and public companies that have strong global presence; however, they account for a mere 25% share in the inflatable tents market value.
• Regional players are taking concentrated efforts in strategizing brand management and promotion.
• Consolidation of sales and distribution network is a priority for an enhanced market footprint.
• Retail store expansion and strengthening of direct-to-consumer channel are emerging popular trends among manufacturers, especially regional brands.
• The focus on inflatable tent sales through Ecommerce is zooming in with an objective of achieving maximum market penetration.
• Price optimization is likely to be a priority for players looking forward to entering developing markets for inflatable tents.
• Improved raw material and product quality through technological innovation is being increasingly considered as a key strategy for better RoI.
• Beyond poly cotton, development of lightweight raw materials is attracting R&D interests of inflatable tent manufacturers.
Customization Before Buying, Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-7105
Global Inflatable Tents Market by Category
By MaterialType :
• Poly Cotton
By Type :
By Shape :
By End Use :
By Region :
• North America
• Latin America
• Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Inquiries: email@example.com
Latest Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
This release was published on openPR.