who are we? Secret Sounds is one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic music groups, spanning multiple segments of the music industry. With a full-time team of 60+, we produce the country’s pre-eminent music & arts festivals including Splendor in the Grass and Falls Festivals, manage venues and represent the interests of over 250 leading domestic and international artists across labels, publishing, touring , artist management and booking.
Secret Sounds Connect is a market leading commercial rights, experiential & creative services agency, responsible for developing and executing brand campaigns in music and entertainment. Secret Sounds is part of the Live Nation Entertainment group of businesses.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows annually for nearly 5,000 artists in 46 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
An exciting opportunity has become available within our Integration team – we are looking for an experienced Integration Coordinator to work across our festival assets.
Support the Integration team to successfully deliver sponsor and partner rights commercial rights across music properties, including festivals, bespoke events and venues.
key responsibilities and duties
Managing and providing support to the integration team and overall fulfillment of sponsor partnerships including:
- Ticketing and Accreditation
- Communication and Promotional Rights
- Account management
- Stakeholder approvals
- Stakeholder and client reporting
- Evaluation and administration
- Team travel
- Liaison with stakeholders including promoters, brands and agencies, venues and licensees
- Supporting sponsor activations at events, including:
- o Acting as a key on ground sponsorship contact for promoter, sponsors and relevant site personnel where required (in association with Production team)
- o Confirming deliveries across all shows pre-event
- o Managing ticketing and accreditation
- o Alcohol management support
- o Assisting the production team where required
- Travel to locations around Australia to work on music festivals, tours and events throughout the year.
skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role with events and administration experience
- Proven track record in ability in managing multiple projects within a fast paced, creative and challenging environment
- Strong client relationship skills
- Self-motived and results driven with the ability to work in a fast paced, high performance environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Music industry will be highly regarded
what’s on offer
This is a great opportunity to join a highly-regarded team during a period of growth and expansion. The successful candidate will enjoy a collaborative environment which is down to earth and outcomes focused and lots of amazing music related perks
If you’re excited about this opportunity, send your CV with covering letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest – please note due to the large volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.