Electrical fire causes $250,000 in damage to southeast Lincoln clothing store | Local

A clothing store in southeast Lincoln is closed indefinitely after a fire sparked by a faulty outlet ripped through the business early Saturday morning. Lincoln Fire and Rescue shortly responded to a fire alarm at The Fort near South 56th Street and Nebraska 2 before 12:30 am Saturday. Crews discovered a fire in the building …

Electrical fire causes $250,000 in damage to southeast Lincoln clothing store | Local Read More »